One of the most trending industries in the market today all around the globe is the real estate industry and rental properties. We all know that land does not depreciate, but it appreciates. Time, as well as other market forces such as demand and supply, does not have any impact on the land. Real estate is directly related to land. As time goes by, more people are in need of homes as well as business premises. What does this mean? This means that real estate investment properties are the best deal in the market and you need to know where and how to find great wholesale properties to invest in.
Many people have recognized the business gap in real estate investment, but very few have taken the initiative actually to invest in wholesale real estate properties. Investing in real estate is an appealing idea but this does not mean that it is easy. However, we cannot dispute the fact that real estate property investment is a great idea whether as a full-time job or a part-time job. Like any other business endeavor, there is a right way as well as a wrong way to go about it.
The returns that come with correct real estate property investment are quite impressive. However, it takes a while before you start enjoying the benefits. This means that if you invest the wrong way, you will likely not enjoy the benefits. Going about the investment process the wrong way might end up costing you a lot of money. It is, therefore, imperative that if you are thinking of engaging in real estate investment properties, do some research to ensure that you don’t waste your money. Make sure the market you are going to invest in is a stable one and you can get a great deal on a property.
Below are some of the factors that make real estate property investment a great deal.
1. Fair cash-on-cash returns – Implies that when you take your liquid cash and invest in an asset, the money earns a return rate hence a fair cash-on-cash return.
2. Not too risky – Buying a simple but nice established cash flow wholesale investment property is too easy and does not involve a lot of risks.
3. Doesn’t require a lot of managing and time – Choosing nice and simple Real estate investment properties reduces the hassles of managing the property.
4. Avoid paying retail. Paying retail means you will take longer to realize great cash-on-cash returns. It is very important to connect with other real estate investors to find the best wholesale deals.
Here are some of the mistakes that people make when it comes to real estate investment properties.
* Miscalculating estimates.
* Misjudging cash flow.
* Skipping research.
* Paying too much.
* Thinking that you will get rich fast.
Avoid such common mistakes to ensure that you get to enjoy the full benefits of real estate property investment.
As mentioned above, connecting with other real estate investors is probably the best way to make sure you get a great price on your investment property. One great company to connect with whether you are looking for a fix and flip or a buy and hold is This Great House LLC out of Atlanta GA. They specialize in properties all around the Metro Atlanta area. Most parts of the Atlanta market are booming and their website is a great place to find Atlanta Wholesale Deals. Kevin Morice, the owner of the company, has been investing in Real Estate for 15 years full time and really knows the numbers on what makes a great wholesale investment property or not. Be sure and check them out – and here is a short video that tells a little about them and their contact info also –